Still enjoying Salamanca. The other day there was a brief but beautiful thunderstorm. Our window doesn´t have a screen so I stuck my head out and enjoyed the weather. I´m not enjoying class. The grammar teacher literally shouts the whole time. I think she might be hard of hearing. She gave me a massive headache with her shouting and when I tried to leave to go to bathroom (to get a few minutes of quiet) she wouldn´t let me. She said no one could go to the bathroom during class. I felt like I was five. I do like the teacher in the conversation class. She talks at a normal volume. Ah, well I can live with it for another week.
Cause next week we´re going to Rome!!!!!!! I never dreamed when I planned coming to Spain that I´d get to go to Italy. Yes, it´s expinsive, but I´ll never to go so cheap (comparatively) again. We´re going to spend four days in Rome. And before then, on Sunday I´m going to Portugal. I´m going to the beach with the school group. I´d like to go another time to so I can see more of Portugal than just the beach and It´s only an hour and a half bus ride away.
Well, that´s the plan. It was great getting to talk to mom yesterday. Dad, sorry I didn´t get to talk with you. Kellie, Neil and family - have a great trip; I think you´re leaving really soon. Hope everyone else is well and fine and not getting smoked out from all the fires going on. I don´t know where the fires are, but I know there´s a lot of them.
Os quiero, hasta luego.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sure glad I got to talk to you twice the other day and once this morning. I am very busy working and planning the redecorating ouf our house. Trying to design on a dime so to speak. Glad you are still having fun except for the shouting teach class. Hope it is only for an hour or so. Portugal sounds very fun as well as Rome. I can't wait to hear about it. Take your Dramamine so you won't get sick enroute. Fish meows high for you everyday. The cats are enjoying a bumper crop of mice. Well since it is as dark outside as if it were a dark foggy day, I am going to bed and hope and pray the fires get put out soon. Love you, glad that you are well. Love MOM
Post a Comment